Irish Bed & Breakfast The easiest, most-economical way to stay in Ireland
B&B Ireland is the consortium of Irish B&Bs throughout the country which allows us to search, reserve and order vouchers for the majority of B&Bs throughout the island. This new system has kept costs in line and over the past few years we have seen very little increase in the cost of B&B vouchers.
Irish B&Bs are the most economical means to travel throughout Ireland, staying in a family's home and enjoying a nice hot Irish breakfast before departing the next day.
Ireland's B&B Voucher System
When purchasing an Ireland Bed & Breakfast package, you will receive vouchers, one for each night and room. Reservations are now made online with a live booking portal, giving you instant access to available B&Bs matching your search criteria for each location and date. Gone are the days of emailing property owners numerous times, faxing or even calling to confirm reservations. Once confirmed, simply turn over your voucher after breakfast and you're on your way!
Vouchers save money, reduce the need for carrying cash and ensures your expenses are set before you set out for Ireland.
There once was a time where clients would say that they heard B&B owners would not accept vouchers but now that everything is automated with online reservations and digital payments, there have been no issues.
Purchase Ireland Bed & Breakfast Vouchers Direct with Lowest Rates
Irish Bed & Breakfast Voucher rates are calculated each date based on the currency exchange, ensuring you receive the most accurate rate available. Many tour operators set their rates for the year based on an expected currency rate for the year, increasing if the rates go up but never lower the rates when the USD rises.
Ireland B&B rates are per room, per night.
Book Directly Online - Pay Direct
The Irish Bed & Breakfast Ratings and Rates
This has also morphed over the years with the current structure a little more complex than it was previously, adding new rates based on higher-cost areas like Kerry, Cork, Dublin, Northern Ireland and Galway City.
Rest-assured, all B&Bs are inspected and must meet a minimum standard of quality to join the program and get an official 3-, 4- or 5-star rating.3-Star Requirements:
- property bookable online
- guests satisfaction regularly monitored
- attentive, more personalised service with good levels of customer care
- strong awareness and anticipation of guest needs
- nominated person contactable 24 hours a day
- offer of refreshments on arrival
- early morning call available or provide an alarm clock
- directions to property available online at the time of booking
- credit card facilities available
- full Irish breakfast available
- selection of newspapers and magazines available in sitting room
- tea and coffee making facilities available all day
- furniture and floor covering of a good standard and well maintained
- home baking offered with refreshments on arrival
- selection of teas and herbal teas available
- guests escorted to bedroom with assistance for luggage
- safe available for storage of valuables
- information available on restaurant booking, theatre, taxi and bus service
- quality light fittings and furniture
- linen or excellent quality napkins
- excellent cooking with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal, locally sourced produce
- selection of yogurt, cheese, cold meat, juices, homemade bread and herbal tea available for breakfast
- internet connection available
- bedroom will be a minimum of 14 sq.m for double or twin
- complimentary drinking water supplied in room
- furniture and floor covering will be of good quality and be in excellent condition
- message service available
- exceptional and innovative guest service and guests relations displayed
- sufficient staff available to ensure guests needs are provided for at all times
- guests will have the choice to dine alone or in a group setting
- linen – high quality cloth tablecloth
- extensive breakfast menu available including fresh fish when available
- complimentary afternoon tea available to guests
- if wine provided, a well balanced list will be available
- access to computer or laptop available
- bedroom will be a minimum of 18 sq.m for double or twin
- private bathroom will be a minimum of 3.5sq.m
- high quality linen or high grade cotton linen used
- a range of quality toiletries available
- top quality furniture maintained to the highest standard